Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello and Welcome

My name is Melanie Teliska and I have been cooking and entertaining for years. It has always been my passion to cook and I enjoy bringing people together through food. I have worked in and owned restaurants my entire life. Recently, I started another facet of my career which is a business that I conduct at home cooking class parties for people interested in learning how to cook. I named it "A Fresh Start" for a multitude of reasons. I enjoy cooking with fresh healthy foods that you can stock in your everyday refrigerator or pantry. I am also at a point in my life after having 2 small children that I am ready to start fresh and kickstart my career again.

I am excited to bring to you my blog that will showcase daily advice on cooking, efficient and cost effective grocery shopping and stocking your pantry; along with recipes and updates on booking a party to have cooking demonstrations done right in your own home.

I look forward to hearing from my loyal customers, friends and family as well as meeting new people interested in learning how to cook anything from the basics to more advance type recipes. I am always available to give advice and send a recipe if needed. Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment